Strengthen your leadership’s ability to deliver.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
Accountability for results:
For CEOs, Senior Leaders and Their Direct Reports
Accountability for Results is a structured consulting engagement that provides powerful tools that change the way your team works together to achieve the results you need.
This step-by-step program instills a mindset of accountability, creating the foundation for significant improvement in the outcomes of your work and financial performance.
During this engagement we work together to execute your strategy while developing a high-performing leadership team. You simultaneously learn and use the principles and tools of accountability to achieve results and create a lasting shift in your culture.
What changes can we expect in the leadership team’s actions and thinking as a result of this program?
- Accountability becomes leadership’s central organizing principle. Everyone operates from the same foundation: I am 100% accountable for our success. You are 100% accountable for our success.
- Focus shifts from activity to results.
- Leadership learns to make clear agreements. Everyone keeps them or renegotiates appropriately.
- Executives shift from managing to being strategic. Productivity increases and the need to spend time holding others accountable (read: babysitting) is dramatically reduced.
- Eliminate unaccountable behaviors that are counterproductive to results.
- You get a road map for getting it done: Relevant tools, structure and guidance to make necessary changes.
How accountable is your organization?
Would your organization’s leadership benefit if:
- You had a crystal-clear and measurable understanding of the level of accountability in your organization?
- Your new understanding provided specific direction on how to strengthen your team to implement and execute your strategy?
- You had a simple road map to create the changes necessary to make your organization fully accountable and focused on results?
The Accountability Assessment: Improving performance begins with learning the truth.
The Accountability Assessment is a validated diagnostic tool that has enabled the leadership of organizations to have a precise, data-driven understanding of the level of personal responsibility and personal accountability of themselves and their people. It provides leaders responsible for the performance of their organization with a remarkably accurate ability to predict whether their strategic plan will succeed or stall.
The Accountability Assessment measures four categories:
- Personal Responsibility
- Personal Accountability
- Team Empowerment
- Perception of the Organizational Culture
The results of the Assessment provide a map for change. The information from this assessment lays a solid foundation for success with accountability as the fundamental organizing principle in the organization. Galindo Consulting uses results from The Accountability Assessment to create plans and guidelines for “Accountability for Results” Consulting Engagements, and to determine an organization’s suitability for the program.